- The music legend took to the stage at the festive bash for the New England Motor Freight company at Hudson House in Jersey City on Saturday
- Paul performed a rendition of The Beatles 1963 I Saw Her Standing There for Nancy
- The surprise performance delighted the guests, who quickly posted the moment on social media
- Nancy is an executive of the company and hosted the bash, and one of the guests said she and Paul were in attendance for the entire evening
- Paul and Nancy married in 2011, the third time the music superstar has tied the knot
Paul McCartney proved that he still won’t dance with another during a surprise performance, as he serenaded his wife Nancy Shevell at a festive bash on Saturday.
The legendary singer, 77, delighted guests with a surprise performance of the 1963 Beatles hit I Saw Her Standing There at the party his wife hosted at Hudson House in Jersey City for the New England Motor Freight (NEMF) company.
In a video captured by one of the guests, Paul threw of his jacket before breaking into a rendition of the classic tune, with Nancy and the guests singing along in unison.